Kampa Dometic Rally Air Drive Away Awning
Dometic Rally Air Drive Away Awning is designed to suit an array of motorhomes. Drive away awnings allow you to leave your awning while you explore the local area. Simply disconnect the drive away kit by sliding out the figure 8 channel.
The Single Point Inflation AirFrame technology ensures fast set-up with minimum fuss. Simply connect the awning tunnel to your vehicle by throwing the attached webbing straps over the motorhome, or a drive-away kit.
Updated for the 2022 season, Dometic are most notably redefining standards for the awning market.
Product Information & Features
- Premium quality drive away awning designed specifically for the UK market.
- Webbing straps are supplied as standard. Drive away kit must be purchased separately.
- Several deflation points therefore easier packing down and consequently storage.
- Tough and durable fabric finishes designed for touring & seasonal pitching.
- Full height windows in addition with included curtains for privacy.
- Interchangeable side panels for easier setup.
- Unrivalled air flow thanks to Apex Vents.
- Dual Kador beading with 5mm and also 7mm beading for a true universal fit.
- Easily attach Sabre Link LED lighting with Velcro tabs also provided.
- Limpet ready! Easily attach Dometic Limpets through pre punched holes.
- Simply the most versatile awning currently on the market.
- Suitable for motorhomes/vans with awning rail tight on the door.
Dometic Rally Air Drive Away Optional Accessories
- Up to 2 Annexes – Tall or standard versions available for extending your living/sleeping space.
- Sun canopy – zips on to the front of the awning
- Roof lining – reduces condensation, perfect for early or late season touring.
- Footprint – further reduce condensation and create a dry barrier for clean & easy pack down.
- Conservatory – sit in the sun without the fresh breeze!
- Inner tent – create a bedroom without the annexe.
- Sabrelink LED lighting – light up your weekend with the super bright Dometic Sabrelink kit. Join up to 3 lights.
- Continental Carpet – cushioned flooring for that home feel.
Dometic Rally Air Drive Away Installation
- Unzip the bag and unroll the awning.
- Find the beading sewn in to the back edge of the awning.
- If your motorhome does not have a preinstalled rail or wind out canopy, throw the webbing straps over the roof.
- If your awning has a rail or wind out canopy, connect the drive away kit to the awning (shown in our size guide). Then connect the awning to the drive away kit.
- Remember that you can wind your canopy out if you prefer. Wind it back in once you are happy with your connection.
- Peg the back corners and tension the straps on the tunnel.
- Pull out both front corners and inflate with supplied pump or Dometic Gale Pump (bought separately).
- Inflate to around 6 PSI and give the awning a helping hand by lifting the centre.
- Refer to the instructions regarding maximum PSI as this is directly effected by air temperature.
- Continue to peg the rest of the awning out and connect any Dometic Storm Straps.
- Most importantly enjoy your Dometic Rally Air Drive Away!
Weathershield Pro – Staple Dometic quality. Designed for use all year round use. Suitable for short to moderate stays (up to 6 weeks at a time).
Weathershield All Season – Available in one size only (330) this fabric is Flagship for Dometic awnings. Suitable for use all year round and seasonal pitching (over 6 weeks at a time).
Dometic Rally Air Drive Away Awning Specification
Depth 2600 mm
Height 3000 mm
Width 2600 – 3900 mm
Net weight 35 kg – 38kg
Connection height min 220 cm
Connection height max 300 cm
Pegs, pump & x2 carry bag included
Recommended Drive-Away kit found here.