Peggy Peg Fix and Go Anchor Plate
Peggy Peg Fix and Go Anchor Plates are a revolutionary piece of awning equipment.
Simply attach the foot plate to your awning feet. Screw in and lock off your pegs with supplied tent peg nut.
- Stops awning leg from sinking in to soft ground or gravel.
- Provides maximum hold against freak wind gusts.
- Allows for quick retraction and set up. Quick release plates stay planted in the ground, no need to unpeg.
- Safety device for yourself and other campers around you.
- Can be used as a standalone pegging point for storm straps.
- Sold singularly for use with additional awning legs.
- Strong PA & Fibreglass material means they never need to be replaced.
- Lightweight device which barely impacts on your payload.
Peggy Peg Fix and Go Technical Spec
- Suits 99% of awning feet including, Thule, Fiamma, Dometic and more.
- Material: PA with fibreglass
- Length: 15cm
- Wrench size: –
- Torque: –
- Content: 1 Plate
- Packaging: 22x20x3,6cm
- Weight: 0,284kg
- Does not fit Obelink awnings
- 1 x Peggy Peg Fix and Go Plate
- 1 x Storm hook