Kampa Cross Air
Kampa Cross Air Drive Away Awning is designed specifically for small vans and larger motorhomes. Utilising the convenience of the innovative Kampa Dometic AirFrame, Cross AIR features a spacious living area and steep walls to provide ample usable space.
The cleverly designed front panel incorporates a ‘D’ door that can be half or fully rolled back. Plus cover from a large canopy for weather protected access. The Cross AIR comes with a clip-in groundsheet, windows with blinds for privacy, and mesh panels throughout.
Kampa Cross Air Specification
- Pitching time: 8 minutes
- Pack size: 78 x 41 x 42cm
- Weight: 16.15kg
- Length: 300cm (390cm incl tunnel)
- Width: 300cm
- Height: 200cm
- Attachment height: 180 – 210cm
- Kador beading length: 250cm
- Super lightweight material offers the fastest setup and pack down times out of all the offerings from Kampa.
- Both highly weatherproof and water resistant, this fabric will keep you dry and comfortable.
- Exceptional value material and very popular.
Kampa Cross Air Features
- High visibility guide points.
- 68D Weathershield fabric
- Waterproof PE groundsheet toggles easily.
- Fly mesh on front entrance.
- Inflatable cross frame structure ensures great weather resistance.
- Poled front canopy provides a sheltered entrance.
- All panels can be completely removed.
- Sabrelink Flex compatible
- Massive 2.00m head height in the centre of the awning.
- Oversize bag for ease of pack down.
- The best way of connecting your new awning is by using a fitted rail on your van. You can also use a wind out canopy.
- Firstly unroll your new tent from its bag on a dry surface. You can use the supplied groundsheet.
- Secondly find the connection on the back of the awning.
- Next you need to attach the drive away kit to the Kador beading.
- Then simply slide your drive away kit on to your van.
- Peg down each corner of your tent.
- Find the 2 inflation points on the left hand side of your Kampa Cross Air Awning.
- Inflate the awning to the recommend pressure. This is found in your instruction book.
- Now peg down each guide rope following the angle of each corner.
- Attach your groundsheet in each corner following the colour coded toggles.
- Assemble the canopy pole and thread through the stitched pocket.
- Finish any pegging and ensure the awning is pulled tight.
- Enjoy! You have successfully installed your new Kampa awning. Hooray!