Thule G2 Rain Blocker Sides
Thule G2 Rain Blocker Motorhome Awning Sides available for different awnings, depending on projection and mounting height.
Installation is extremely simple due to exceptional design and quality.
Sold individually, can be bought and used singulary or in combination with other panels.
- 5 Ply fibred PVC material for ultimate weather resistance.
- Compatible with Thule Rain Blocker Fronts.
- Fabric can be stored wet and aired at your earliest convenience.
- Supplied with universal fittings for most Thule Awnings.
- Can be purchased individually and connected together.
- Incredibly quick and easy to use.
- Small pack size. (Bag sold seperately)
- Blocks wind and rain.
- Sides are not handed and can be swapped to either side of the awning.
Thule G2 Rain Blocker Instructions
- Sides available for different awnings, depending on projection and mounting height. Installation is extremely simple due to exceptional design and quality.
- Firstly assemble the rafter which is initially in two pieces.
- Secondly fit the rafter between the two designated points inside the awning, you will also need to extend the spring on the end. If these are not in place, please refer to your instruction manual.
- Next you simply wind in on the awning so that it tightens on to the rafter.
- Afterward you feed your panel up the rafter and tie off at the front end.
- Lastly you will need to peg the panel, and also attach the front end to your awning leg.
- Motorhome awning sides installed & fitted within minutes.
- Individually sold to match your needs and desired format.
- Fits mosts makes and models of awning including Fiamma & Dometic. (Additional kits may be required)
- Thule G2 Rain Blocker is installed on both sides of the awning, the panel is universal.
- Many possibilities to combine other panels.
- The combination of a panel with the Thule QuickFit or Thule EasyLink tent is possible.
- Thule G2 Rain Blocker Sides can be combined with smart connections.
- Durable fabric made from top quality PVC.
Choosing the right size
Please refer to our
or alternatively give us a call if you are unsure.
Awning model, length & height are all important factors to consider.
Front panel combinations must be followed to ensure correct sizing of the front panel.
Looking for Spare Parts?
Images and videos credit Thule NV
As seen at the NEC Motorhome Show
Rose Awnings Facebook
Rose Awnings YouTube