Thule Panorama Features
Thule presents the unparalleled Thule Panorama Safari Room, an exceptional room system that stands in a league of its own.
With its remarkable design and superior quality, this room system sets new standards.
It features a one-of-a-kind breathable material that prevents any moisture from accumulating on its Teflon-like coating.
- Panoramic windows offer breathtaking views, courtesy of their arched panels that can be smoothly rolled aside or fully unzipped.
- These versatile windows can also be rolled upwards, allowing for ventilation with the added benefit of a mosquito mesh to ensure privacy.
- Crafted from polyester material featuring an AirTex coating, they exhibit exceptional moisture resistance.
- While a wind slip is included, except for the Ducato Model, it is important to note that these skirts do not come with vehicle attachments.
- However, alternative options such as soft rubber suckers are available, eliminating the need for drilling into the vehicle. Another option is to attach them to a rail.
- If you prefer a PVC fabric, Thule G3 Residence Room is worth exploring.
- For a convenient and lightweight solution, consider the Thule QuickFit.
- Comprised of the same profiles as Thule G3 Residence Room optimal strength is achieved via clamping profiles that suspend the side sheets.
- Rubber mast profiles seal between the motorhome and the back of the side sheet providing an incomparable seal to the vehicle.
- A brace is included to support both profiles and add to the overall rigidity.
- We believe that comparatively between Thule G3 Residence and Thule Panorama safari rooms, there are no stronger systems on the market.
- Tested in gale force winds, there is no possibility that you will take it down in bad weather. Tried and tested at each of our motorhome and caravan exhibitions, on the windiest of showgrounds.
- As there are many different models available, weight does vary. Generally the weight is 32kg, split between 2 bags.
- Thule Panorama Room is in fact the lightest of Thule long stay rooms. Whilst maintaining market leading strength for motorhome & caravan rooms.
- Looking for something lighter? Check out Thule Smart Panels.
- Generally on newer models of Thule awnings, brackets are pre fitted inside the awning cassette. Depending on your model, these brackets need a single screw to fit.
- Also provided is a fitting and demonstration service at our premises in Poole, Dorset. As the wind slip provides no attachment, we can also tailor this to suit your specific vehicle for a fee.
- Safari Room instructions are below. Please also see the video below which shows the installation of the Thule Panorama Room. Please note that this video shows the one off installation.
- Shown on a Thule Omnistor 5200 awning. As you may not have this exact awning, please refer to the instruction manual as brackets can vary.
- Thule Awnings, Rooms, and other offerings undergo rigorous testing procedures to ensure uncompromised comfort.
- By utilizing top-quality materials and conducting extensive market research, Thule consistently produces innovative products.
- If you find yourself dissatisfied with your Thule product or the service provided, please contact us so that we can promptly address your concerns.
- We value your feedback, so if you have recently purchased or are considering purchasing a Thule product, we encourage you to kindly share your thoughts below in a review.
Thule Panorama Technical specifications
- Compatibility: Caravans, Motorhomes and Vans.
- Awning fit: 5200, 5500, 6002, 5003, 6900, 5002, 8000, 9200, 6200.
- Min mounting height: 2.30 m.
- Max mounting height: 2.75 m.
- Stay: Short/Long.
- Set-up time: Fast.
- Materials: Airtex breathable material.
Want to see one set up and erected? Please make an appointment to visit our showroom in Poole, Dorset.
Looking for Spare Parts?