Kampa Touring Air 2023
Kampa Touring Air VW is available for both the left and right hand side of your VW T/4/5/6. Designed to sit alongside your camper van. It provides the maximum amount of space without extending beyond your pitch. Available in 2 different material options. Weathershield Classic and Weathershield 150D.
Based off the incredibly popular Kampa Hayling Air 4 tent.
Inside you’ll find a spacious living area with plenty of light from windows, all with zip-up blinds, and three doors with mesh screens. A large four berth inner tent is supplied as standard. Available in a left-hand (L/H) and right-hand (R/H) configuration. Zip-on the optional canopy and vestibules for even more space.
Preferably installed using a multi rail or wind out canopy. This ensures a much tighter connection to the vehicle.
- Unroll your Kampa Touring Air on your supplied groundsheet.
- Use the footprint (purchased separately) to map out the awning position.
- Leave a 90cm gap between your van and awning.
- Locate the tunnel and attach your drive away kit to the keder beading.
- With the awning attached to the drive away kit, slide in to the fitted rail on your van.
- Use the supplied guide ropes and throw over the van, peg accordingly.
- You can now peg the corners of your awning.
- Find the 3 inflation points on the front of your awning.
- Inflate your awning to the recommended PSI. This is found in your instruction booklet.
- Extend the webbing straps attached to the front of the awning canopy and peg to the ground.
- Peg any left over pegging points and readjust straps to get perfect tension.
Kampa Touring Air Technical Specification
- Large front canopy with enough room for x2 chairs.
- Integrated mesh screens.
- Cable entry point for mains hook up.
- Fully fitted sewn in groundsheet.
- Fitted Fleece Carpet available.
- Sewn in Velcro for Sabre Link LED Lighting.
- 210 cm high 4 berth inner tent with divider for privacy.
- Pockets in bedroom compartment.
- Great ventilation throughout the awning.
- Crystal clear windows.
- Breathable Technical Cotton or 68D Fabric available.
- Doors roll to the side
- Guide lines on all corners of the awning.
- Storm Strap points.
- Multi point inflation, manual pump supplied.
- Oversized bag supplied for easier pack down.
Kampa 68D Weathershield
- Super lightweight material offers the fastest setup and pack down times out of all the offerings from Kampa.
- Both highly weatherproof and water resistant, this fabric will keep you dry and comfortable.
- Exceptional value material and very popular.
Kampa TC Technical Cotton
- Breathable poly cotton material which is highly sought after.
- Keeps you cool on hot days and warm on colder days.
- Reduces condensation by regulating the internal temperature.
Kampa Touring Air VW Dimensions
Depth: 5400 mm
Height: 2100 mm
Width: 3200 mm
Weight: 34.42 kg
Connection height min: 180 cm
Connection height max: 210 cm
Scope of delivery:
- 1 awning
- x1 4-berth inner tent
- x1 1 2L pump
- x1 peg pack
- x1 manual
- x1 carry bag
Product Description: Inflatable drive-away awning
Credit to Kampa Dometic
Looking for something bigger? Check out Dometic Club Air D/A