Thule Wanderway T6/California Bike Rack
Thule Wanderway T6 bike rack is available for standard Volkswagen T6 vans or Volkswagen California Vans. Installation is super simple thanks to the bike rack being pre assembled. It carries two bikes and it is possible to increase the load capacity to carry up to 4 bikes by adding a 3rd bike and a 4th bike extension kit. Alternatively, the robust construction lets you carry two e-bikes with a combined weight of up to 60 kg.
VW California Bike Rack allows temporary or permanent fixing.
Everything on the Thule Wanderway T6 is designed for ease of use. Load your bikes easily with easy-to-adjust rails that slide from left to right, and fasten the wheels securely with wheel holders with pump buckles. Once mounted, Thule WanderWay can stay on your car for as long as you like – it is possible to open the vehicle trunk without any mounted bikes.
Thule Wanderway T6 Specification
- Quick and simple to mount thanks to the dedicated fit to the VW T6 minivan.
- Thule Wanderway T6 rails are adjustable from left to right to easily find the best position for your bikes.
- Platform folds up vertically when not in use and folds flat for easy transport and convenient storage.
- Possible to open vehicle trunk without mounted bikes (uprated gas struts required).
- Possible to increase load capacity up to 4 bikes (extension kits sold separately).
- Easy mounting of bikes on the Thule Wanderway T6 through detachable bike arms with lockable Thule AcuTight torque limiter knobs that click when optimal torque is reached.
- Simple to fasten wheels thanks to the adjustable wheel holders with pump buckles.
- The raised position of the Thule Wanderway T6 rack keeps the rear lights and license plate visible.
Number of bikes: 2/4 Thule Wanderway T6 Extension required sold separately.
Max. load: 60KG
Max. weight per bike: 30KG (bike 1&2 ) 20kg (bike 3) 15KG (Bike 4)
Bike spacing: 1-2 bike 16 cm (31 cm) | 2-3 bike 15 cm | 3-4 bike 15 cm
Product weight: 12.4 kg (2-Bike) | 14.8 kg (3-Bike) | 16.9 kg (4-Bike)
Fits frame dimensions: 22-80 mm
Wheel size: Up to 3”
Backed up with a 2 year guarantee, Thule pride themselves in providing quality and unrivaled product. Exceptional quality control and rigorous field testing makes the product what it is today. Brands such as Volkswagen, Hymer, Carthago & Swift are just some of the OEM’s that fit Thule product as standard out of the factory. Market leading design puts Thule miles ahead of the competition.
Looking for more products for your T6/California?
Credit @ Thule NV
As seen at the NEC Birmingham Show