Thule Panorama Features
- Thule Panorama offers extremely high stability while being quick and easy to install: the front panel simply slides into the lead rail of the awning and a clamping profile ensures mounting and connection of the side panel to the awning fabric.
- A diagonal support between the mast profile and the clamping profile ensures a high stability.
- AIRTEX® is a 100% polyester fabric coated on one side with acrylate and impregnated with a finish based on Teflon. The fungicide finish prevents the development of fungus and mildew. The fabric absorbs almost no moisture and provides optimal water tightness. It is very low-maintenance and washable.
- Larger windows increase your view on the nature and get more light in.
- You can also fully remove the front windows or open them vertically to use as a door, or open them horizontally to let fresh air in.
- Aerations on both sides allow a perfect air circulation when the tent is closed.
- On top, the 2 side windows are equipped with mosquito mesh.
- The front panel hides your support legs, for a perfect finish touch.
- The space between the vehicle wall and the side panel is sealed of by an adjustable mast profile with double rubber flaps.
- A wind slip to seal of the bottom of your caravan of motorhome, is supplied as standard.
- The Thule Panorama is available for Thule Omnistor 5200, 8000, 9200, 6200, 5003, 5002, 5500, 6900, 6002.
Thule Panorama Technical specifications
Compatibility: Caravans, Motorhomes and Vans.
Awning fit: 5200, 5500, 6002, 5003, 6900, 5002, 8000, 9200, 6200.
Min mounting height: 2.30 m.
Max mounting height: 2.75 m.
Set-up time: Fast.
Materials: Airtex breathable material.
All in all the Thule Panorama is a real head turner that you will not be disappointed with. If you wish to see one set up or erected, please make an appointment to visit our showroom in Poole, Dorset.
Looking for Spare Parts?
Images and videos credit Thule NV
As seen at the NEC Motorhome Show